Roasted Red Pepper and Goat cheese Alfredo Pasta
Cooking time45 min
This roasted red pepper and cheese Alfred pasta recipe teaches you how to make a dish that is amazingly tasteful. If you try this one for the first time, you are going to keep on making it forever. You can make it for a wide range of occasions and the method of preparation is pretty simple and easy as well. You can have your own experiments by changing the ingredients.
You can make two servings if you use the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this roasted red pepper and goat cheese Alfredo pasta recipe. Total time required for cooking is only 15 minutes.
1) According to the directions provided on the package, you must cook the pasta.
2) The next step is to take a pan.
3) Butter needs to be poured into the pan.
4) The butter has to be melted over medium heat.
5) The garlic should be added.
6) Then, it has to be cooked for a minute and stop when the fragrance comes out.
7) Goat cheese and cream have to be added.
8) Roasted red pepper and parmesan must also be added.
9) It needs to be simmered and stop when the cheese melts.
10) Now, you have to take it out from the heat and salt and pepper have to be used to season.
11) The next step is adding the basil and using a food processor or hand blender, they should be pureed.
12) It can be served hot over pasta and basil and parmesan can be used to garnish this dish.
- Basil - 1 handful.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Salt - to taste.
- Roasted red peppers - 2 nos. (Coarsely chopped)
- Parmigiano Reggiano (Parmesan) - 1/4 cup. (It has to be grated).
- Goat cheese - 4 ounces.
- Heavy cream - 1 /2 cup.
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (It needs to be grated).
- Butter - 2 tablespoons.
- Pasta - 1/2 pound. (If you want, you can use gluten free)