Roasted Salmon with Lemon Butter
Cooking time45 min
Salmon has been a great fish with a captivating taste. If you want to cook this fish easily and fast, baking is the best option available. This roasted salmon with lemon butter recipe teaches you how to make a delicious dish using salmon and the fennel and lemon give a new twist as well. You can expect 4 servings if you follow this recipe and it can be made within 25 minutes.
1) The oven should be heated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) For making the lemon butter sauce, the lemon juice must be brought to the boil in a small saucepan and the heat needs to be kept at medium.
3) The diced butter needs to be whisked in gradually and you have to make sure that is melted and properly combined.
4) You have to take it out from the heat and should be allowed to cool in a slight way.
5) A roasting tray has to be drizzled using a small quantity of olive oil and it should be covered with the lemon slices and fennel.
6) It should be placed in a hot oven and roasted for a duration of 5 minutes.
7) At the same time; salmon fillet skin has to be seasoned using salt and pepper in a generous way.
8) A big non-stick pan should be heated over high heat.
9) When the pan becomes hot, salmon must be added by keeping the skin side down and it should be cooked in batches. (Stop when the skin turns golden and crisp)
10) The tray has to be removed along with the lemon and fennel from the oven.
11) The seared salmon fillet should be placed on top by keeping the skin-side up.
12) You should return it to the oven and cook for another 5 minutes.
13) It can be served with the lemon butter sauce.
- #Lemon butter sauce#
- Lemon juice – 120 ml.
- Chilled butter – 200 grams. (Diced)
- #Salmon fillets#
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Fennel bulb – 1 no. (It must be sliced in a thick manner)
- Lemons - 2 nos. (Thinly sliced)
- Thick salmon fillets - 4 nos. (You can keep the skin)