Russian Tea Cake Cookies
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make some wonderful cookies that offer an inspiring taste? You do not have to search any further because this Russian tea cake cookies recipe puts forward an easy method to make some wonderful cookies.
You can make these cookies within 20 minutes and with the specified quantity of ingredients advocated in this Russian tea cake cookie recipe, you can make 48 cookies.
1) First of all, oven should be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The next thing you need to do is to take a large bowl.
3) Vanilla, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and butter have to be beaten in the bowl with the help of an electric mixer. (You need to keep the speed at medium level and if you dont have electric mixer, you can utilize spoon for mixing these ingredients)
4) Salt and flour need to be stirred in.
5) Then, it is the rime for stirring in the nuts.
6) The dough has to be shaped into 1-inch balls.
7) After having placed the balls, they should be placed on cooking sheets (Not greased) and the space between each ball must be about 2 inches.
8) Now, they need to be baked for 8 to 9 minutes. (You can stop when they are set, but adequate care has to be there not to brown.
9) Once the baking is process is over, they have to be removed from the cookie sheet immediately.
10) They must be rolled in powdered sugar.
11) The cookies need to placed on a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
12) Once again, they must be rolled in the powdered sugar.
- Vanilla - 1 teaspoon.
- Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup.
- Softened butter - 1 cup. (You can use margarine instead)
- All purpose flour - 2 1/2 cups.
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Nuts - 3/4 cup. (They must be finely chopped)
- You need to keep some more powdered sugar for rolling.