Safe To Eat Raw Cookie Dough
Cooking time45 min
If you want to know the real meaning of delicious cookies, you have to follow this safe to eat raw cookie dough recipe. If you want this dish to be less thin and sweet, you need to add only reduced amount of sugar and a bit more flour. If you want to achieve a savory undertone, a pinch of baking soda can also be added. The method of preparation is amazingly simple and you can make it very fast as well.
Some people prefer to freeze it in spoonfuls. If you use the exact amount of ingredients given in this safe to eat raw cooking dough recipe, you can make 24 servings. Total time needed for preparation and cooking comes around only 15 minutes.
1) First of all, you must take a reasonably large bowl.
2) The next thing you need to do is to add cream butter into the bowl.
3) Then, you have to add brown sugar into the bowl.
4) Granulated sugar must also be added to the bowl.
5) All these ingredients need to be mixed together and make sure that they are all well combined.
6) Milk has to be blended in along with vanilla.
7) The next step is to add flour.
8) Salt must also be added.
9) Once again, all these ingredients should be mixed in a proper manner.
10) Last but not the least; the chocolate chips have to be stirred in.
11) You can keep it in the refrigerator if you want.
- Chocolate chips - 1 cup.
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Flour - 1 1/8 cups.
- Vanilla extract - 3/4 teaspoon.
- Milk - 1/4 cup.
- Granulated sugar - 1/2 cup.
- Brown sugar - 1/2 cup.
- Butter - 1/2 cup.