Cooking time3 min
Are you interested in making a simple dish using brussel sprouts? This sauteed sprouts recipe talks about how to make a simple but highly delicious dish in a fast manner. It is a well known fact that Brussels sprouts offer a wide range of benefits. They are one of the best green vegetable sources of protein and you also get a lot of vitamin K and C from this vegetable. It has been found that this vegetable improves bone health, enhancing skin health, controlling diabetes and many more.
If you use the same quantity of ingredients mentioned in this sauteed sprouts recipe, you can make 8 servings. The preparation time needed is 10 minutes and the cooking process can be completed within 3 minutes.
1) First of all, you need to take saucepan.
2) Then, boiling water has to be added to the saucepan.
3) The sprouts should be cooked in the saucepan for 3 minutes.
4) After the cooking process, it should be drained in the best way possible.
5) Set aside to cool and when you feel that you can handle it, each sprout must be cut in half.
6) You need to take a nonstick frying pan.
7) Pour olive oil into the pan.
8) The oil needs to be heated and bacon needs to be added.
9) You need to stir-fry it for 2 to 3 minutes.
10) The lemon zest and the halved sprouts should be added.
11) They have to be sauteed and you can stop when they become softened and colored in a nice way.
- Lemon zest - 1 no. (It should be grated)
- Unsmoked streaky bacon - 3 rashers. (They have to be sliced)
- Olive oil - 1 to 2 tablespoons.
- Brussels sprouts - 1 kg.