Savory Pumpkin, Spinach, and Feta Muffins
Cooking time45 min
This savory pumpkin, spinach, and feta muffins recipe talks about an easy way of making healthy and tasty muffins. With the quantity advocated in this recipe, you can make 12 muffins.
1) The pumpkin cubes should be cooked by roasting in the oven until they become caramelized and soft.
2) The spinach must be added to a bowl and covered with the cooked pumpkin.
3) A cling wrap needs to be used to cover and set aside.
4) Oven needs to be preheated to 355 Degree Fahrenheit.
5) A muffin tray has to be greased or lined with paper liners and set aside.
6) The eggs and milk have to be combined and cheese, spinach, zucchini and pumpkin should be mixed in.
7) Pepper and salt should be used to season.
8) Baking powder and flour have to be mixed in until well combined.
9) The muffin batter has to be scooped into the muffin tin and make sure that they are filled all the way to the top.
10) The muffins must be baked for 20 to 30 minutes. (You can stop when it becomes golden on top and is cooked through)
11) You must wait for the muffins to cool before removing from the tins.
12) You can eat them hot or you can also keep them in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
- Baking powder - 4 teaspoons.
- Plain flour - 2 cups or 240 grams. (It should be gluten free)
- Parmesan cheese (Grated) - 1/2 cup or 50 grams. (You can use cheddar cheese as well)
- Feta cheese (Crumbled) - 1 cup or 100 grams.
- Milk - 1 cup.
- Eggs - 2 nos.
- Small zucchini (Grated) - 1 no.
- Frozen spinach (Chopped) - 125 grams. (You can use fresh spinach as well)
- Pumpkin/diced butternut squash - 2 1/4 cups or 350 grams.
- Salt - to taste.
- Pepper - to taste.