Seared Steaks with Red-Wine Cherry Sauce
Cooking time45 min
Most people love the combination of a beef tenderloin and red wine cherry sauce. It is an excellent combination that offers the ultimate joy to your taste buds. This seared steaks with red wine-cherry sauce recipe makes you familiarize with the best method of combining a delicious sauce with beef tenderloin.
With the exact quantity of ingredients mentioned in this steaks sauce recipe, you can serve for 4 people.
1) The oven needs to be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a large cast-iron skillet.
3) It should be heated over high heat.
4) Pepper and salt must be sprinkled over the steaks in an even way.
5) Oil needs to be added to pan.
6) It should be swirled to coat.
7) Now, the steaks must be added.
8) The next step is to cook for 4 minutes.
9) The steaks have to be turned over.
10) Then, they must be baked for 5 minutes at 425 Degrees. (You need to make sure that the desired degree of doneness is achieved).
11) The steaks have to be removed from the pan.
12) The skillet has to be heated over medium to high heat.
13) Shallots must be added.
14) They should be sauteed 2 minutes and make sure that they become tender.
15) You need to stir in a frequent manner.
16) The star anise and cherries have to be added.
17) You need to cook for 1 minute.
18) Wine should be added.
19) It should be brought to a boil and cooked for 3 minutes. (Make sure that it is slightly thickened).
20) Star anise must be discarded.
21) Butter has to be stirred in.
22) The sauce should be spooned over steaks.
- 1) Beef tenderloin steaks - 4 nos. (Each steak must be equivalent to 4-ounce).
- 2) Salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- 3) Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon. (Freshly ground).
- 4) Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- 5) Shallots - 1/2 cup. (Finely chopped)
- 6) Sweet cherries - 1 cup. (They must be pitted and halved and you can use Bing).
- 7) Star anise 1 no.
- 8) Red wine - 3/4 cup. (You can use dry red wine).
- 9) Butter - 1 tablespoon.
- 10) Almond Green Beans.
- 11) Dijon smashed Potatoes.