Sheet Pan Flank Steak, Greens, and Yukon Gold Fries
Cooking time45 min
How to make a quick and tasty dish that helps you enjoy a unique combination of greens, potatoes and steak? This sheet pan flank steak, greens, and Yukon gold fries recipe is the best answer.
If you follow this recipe carefully, you can make 4 servings and total time required for making this dish is 70 minutes.
1) Flank steak must be placed on a plastic freezer bag (zip-lock)
2) 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, red pepper, thyme, rosemary and garlic need to be stirred together in a bowl.
3) 1/4 cup of the olive oil has to be whisked in before pouring over the steak.
4) The freezer bad has to be sealed and turned to coat.
5) It must be chilled for 30 minutes, (You can keep up to 24 hours)
6) Top oven rack needs to be placed 6 inches away from the heat and oven must be preheated 350 Degree Fahrenheit. .
7) Half teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon oil, butter and potatoes have to be stirred together before spreading the mixture evenly on a heavy-duty baking sheet that is aluminum foil-lined rimmed.
8) Potatoes have to be baked in the oven for 20 minutes and it should be moved to the outer edges of the pan after taking out from the oven.
9) You need to top with steak and then, the oven temperature should be increased to broil.
10) It needs to be broiled for 6 minutes and after turning the steak, vegetables must be stirred in.
11) It has to be broiled again for 6 minutes and you can stop when the expected degree of doneness is achieved.
12) After removing from the oven, let stand for 5 minutes.
13) Steak must be cut across the grain and you need to drizzle with pan drippings.
14) Steak should be served with potatoes and kale.
- Curly kale - 2 bunches or 16 oz. (They need to be stemmed and chopped)
- Salted butter (Melted) - 1 tablespoon.
- Yukon gold potatoes - 1 pound. (Each one should be cut into wedges)
- Extra virgin oil - 1/2 cup. (You have to keep one tablespoon extra- Divided))
- Black pepper (Divided) - 1 teaspoon,
- Kosher salt (Divided) - 2 teaspoons.
- Red pepper (Crushed) - 1 teaspoon.
- Fresh thyme (Chopped) - 2 teaspoons.
- Fresh Rosemary (Chopped) - 2 teaspoons.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Flank steak - 1 1/2 pounds.