Sheet Pan Nachos
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making a fast and fun dish for dinner? You dont have to look any further because this sheet pan nachos recipe makes you familiarize with such a wonderful meal. This sheet pan nachos recipe allows you to make 4 servings and you can make it within 30 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Onion and ground chuck must be placed in a skillet (non-stick) and the heat must be kept at medium level.
3) Pepper, salt, chili powder and cumin have to be sprinkled over the onion and ground chuck.
4) Then, you need to cook them for 8 minutes. (You can stop when meat crumbles and pink color disappears and also make sure that onions become soft)
5) This mixture needs to be transferred to a plate that is lined with paper towels.
6) A big rimmed baking sheet has to be lined with aluminum foil.
7) The chips must be spread across the pan and you have to make sure that they are layered without any overlap.
8) The chips should be topped using cheese, beans and meat mixture in an even manner.
9) It should be baked for 8 minutes and you can stop when it starts browning and cheese melts.
10) After taking the chips from the oven, they have to be topped with cilantro, sour cream, avocado, jalapeno and onion.
11) This dish can be served with lime wedges and salsa.
- Lime - 1 no. (It should be cut into wedges)
- Jarred salsa- 1 cup.
- Fresh cilantro - 1/4 cup. (Chopped)
- Sour cream - 1/2 cup.
- Medium-size ripe avocado - 1 no. (Diced)
- Pickled jalapeno slices - 1/4 cup.
- Minced red onion - 1/2 cup.
- Pre-shredded Mexican 4-cheese blend - 12 ounces.
- Pinto beans - 1 Can or 15 ounces. (Drained and rinsed)
- Corn tortilla chips - 9 ounces.
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Kosher salt - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Ground cumin - 1/2 teaspoon.
- Yellow onion (Chopped) - 1/2 cup.
- Ground chuck - 12 ounces,