Shrimp and Broccoli Fettuccine
Cooking time45 min
How to make an extraordinary shrimp pasta? This shrimp and broccoli fettuccine recipe is the best answer. This recipe allows you to make 4 servings and total time needed for making this dish is 35 minutes.
1) First of all, an 8-quart stock pot containing full of water should be brought to a boil and seasoned generously with salt.
2) Pasta must be cooked based on the package instructions and you need to stir in a frequent way.
3) A small quantity of olive oil needs to be stirred in and broccoli has to be added as well.
4) Butter needs to be melted and sauce has to be sauteed in a large skillet for two minutes over medium high heat.
5) Half teaspoon pepper, one teaspoon salt and chicken broth have to be added and they should be brought to a simmer.
6) Shrimp has to be tossed in and then, it should be sauteed for 3 minutes before transferring to a bowl and setting aside. (You can stop when shrimp turns pink)
7) Heavy cream and tomato sauce have to be stirred in and simmered for five minutes on low heat.
8) Pasta has to be tossed in until combined well and broccoli and shrimp need to be added back.
9) You need to keep on stirring until warmed through and parsley can be used to garnish before serving.
- Fresh parsley - 1/4 cup. (It must be chopped)
- Heavy cream - 1/2 cup.
- Tomato sauce - 2 cups.
- Shrimp - 1 lb. (It should be peeled and deveined).
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Chicken broth - 1/4 cup.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Butter - 2 tablespoons.
- Broccoli - 1 head. (It needs to be cut into florets)
- Extra virgin oil - for drizzling.
- Fettuccine - 1 lb.
- Kosher salt - to taste.