Slow-Cooker Corned Beef & Hash
Cooking time5hr 10min
If you want to learn how to make one of the ultimate comfort foods with supreme ease, this slow-cooker corned beef & hash recipe is the perfect example. This is a simple dish with excellent flavor and you can make this one in a comfortable and relaxed way as well.
If you use the same quantity of ingredients used in this recipe, you can make this dish for 4 people. This dish is uniquely tasteful and it can be made in an easy way as well. The preparation time needed is 10 minutes and the cooking time comes around 5 hours and 10 minutes. There are no complications involved and even a beginner can make it with great ease and comfort.
1) First of all, you have to take a slow cooker.
2) It should be line with foil.
3) Cooking spray must be sprayed.
4) Corn beef and potatoes have to be added to the slow cooker.
5) You also have to add onion, Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.
6) Parsley, oregano and garlic powder should be added as well.
7) All these ingredients need to be tossed in a proper manner.
8) Then, you need to cover the slow cooker.
9) All the ingredients should be cooked for 4 to 5 hours.
10) Parsley can be used for garnishing.
11) You can serve it warm with eggs.
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Russet potatoes - 1 lb. (They need to be chopped)
- Corned beef - 1 lb. (It must be chopped).
- Garlic powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Worcestershire sauce - 2 tablespoons.
- Onion - 1 no. (It needs to be chopped)
- Parsley - 1 tablespoon. (It should be chopped and you can keep some more for garnishing)
- Dried oregano - 1 teaspoon.
- Eggs - for serving.