Spaghetti with Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cooking time45 min
Highly delicious dishes always create a captivating effect on people. The aroma of a dish also plays an important role in inspiring people. Good taste and appealing aroma combine well to create magical effect. If you want to make such a dish, you can follow this spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce recipe. This tastes really good and it also smells great. You can make it within half an hour and the cooking process does not involve any complexity.
For the freezing option, cooled sauce must be placed in freezer containers. When you want to use, it should be partially thawed in refrigerator partially overnight. This spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce recipe allows you to make 4 servings and it can be cooked within 30 minutes.
1) You have to take 6-qt. stockpot.
2) Oil must be poured and heated by keeping the heat at medium level.
3) Onion needs to be sauteed 4 to 6 minutes (Stop cooking when onion becomes soft) and then, pepper, salt and tomatoes must be stirred in.
4) You need to bring it to a boil.
5) After reducing heat, it should be simmered uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes. You can stop when it gets thickened.
6) Spaghetti must be cooked based on package directions and then, you have to drain it.
7) 1/4 cup basil must be stirred in and you can also add sugar to sauce if you want.
8) The sauce needs to be served spaghetti.
9) You can use extra basil and cheese as toppings.
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon. (Optional)
- Fresh basil – 1/4 cup. (It should be thinly sliced; you can keep some more)
- Grated Romano cheese
- Uncooked spaghetti – 8 ounces.
- Pepper – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Plum tomatoes – 2 pounds. (They need to be chopped and the quantity should be equivalent to 5 cups)
- Large onion – 1 no. (You need to chop it finely)
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.