Spanish Tortilla with Zucchini
Cooking time45 min
How to make an exclusive Spanish Tortilla dish? This Spanish tortilla with zucchini recipe puts forward an easy method to make a completely different tortilla dish. This Spanish tortilla with zucchini recipe can be made within 50 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Take a medium pot and add potato. One inch of water needs to be poured into the pot so that the potatoes are covered.
3) They need to be brought to a boil for 22 to 25 minutes with the heat being kept at medium level. You can stop the boiling process when the potato becomes fork-tender.
4) After draining the potato, it must be sliced into thin rounds. Keep them at a safe place.
5) After taking an oven-safe skillet, olive oil has to be heated by keeping the heat at medium. Zucchini and onion should be added before seasoning with pepper and salt. They have to be sauteed for 4 minutes until become tender.
6) Potato must be added and sauteed again for 5 to 7 minutes. Make sure that the veggies are lightly browned.
7) The vegetables have to spread and layered in the base of base of the pan. The skillet has to be removed from the heat.
8) The eggs must be whisked together in a medium bowl and the mixture needs to be poured over the vegetables. The eggs should be topped with cheese.
9) The skillet must be placed onto the oven and baked for 12 to 15 minutes so that the eggs get set and the zucchini and potato slices turn golden brown.
10) This tortilla dish can be served warm at room temperature.
- Large eggs – 3 nos.
- Zucchini – 1/2. (It needs to be sliced in thin manner)
- Extra virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Grated Manchego cheese – 2 tablespoons.
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) – To taste.
- Kosher salt – To taste.
- Onion – 1 no. (Thinly sliced)
- Medium russet potato – 1 no.