Spiced Apple Crisps
Cooking time55 min
Granny smith apples offer excellent taste and they have always been wonderful addition to recipes. The higher acid contents available prevent them from going brown fast after cutting and the nutritional benefits of this fruit can be described as exceptional. Granny Smith apples are powerful antioxidants and they make your weight loss journey really faster. You can enjoy regulated blood sugar levels with the regular intake of this fruit and your teeth health also undergoes tremendous transformation. What about making a delicious snack using Granny Smiths that controls your food cravings for a longer duration of time? This spiced apple crisps recipe talks about how to make such a snack with great ease and comfort and the unique combination of apple and cinnamon makes it truly special.
With the quantity of ingredients recommended in this spiced apple crisps recipe, you can make one serving. The preparation time needed is 5 minutes and the cooking time comes around 45 to 60 minutes.
1) First of all, the oven must be heated to 160 Degree Celsius/140 Degree Celsius Fan/Gas mark 3.
2) The apple needs to be cored.
3) Then, it should be sliced through the equator to make very thin slices. (The thickness can be 1 mm to 2 mm).
4) It must be dusted with cinnamon.
5) The next step is to take a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper and the dusted apple slices have to be laid flat on the sheet.
6) It should be cooked for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
7) You have to turn it halfway through and the crisps that have turned brown must be removed.
8) The coking process must be continued until the apple becomes brown golden and you also need to make sure that apple slices have dried out fully.
9) The next step is to cool and then, it can be stored in an airtight container.
- Cinnamon - For sprinkling purposes.
- Granny Smiths - 2 nos.