Spicy Peach-Glazed Grilled Chicken
Cooking time45 min
There are many different types of chicken dishes available nowadays. People are often confused how to select a chicken recipe due to the plethora of options available. You don’t have to complicate things if you are an ardent lover of chicken dishes. This spicy peach-glazed grilled chicken recipe puts a forward an easy method of making a simple chicken on the grill. It is a chicken dish that offers the perfect mix of sweet and spicy flavors.
The yield for this recipe is 4 servings and total time needed for cooking is 25 minutes.
1) First of all, you have to take a small bowl.
2) Olive oil, brown mustard, chili garlic sauce, reduced-sodium soy sauce, jalapeno pepper and peach preserves should be combined in the bowl.
3) 1/2 teaspoon salt needs to be stirred in.
4) Half portion of the glaze must be reserved for serving.
5) The remaining salt has to be sprinkled over the chicken.
6) Then, chicken should be placed on a grill rack that is greased.
7) It must be grilled covered for 5 minutes and the heat has to be kept at medium level.
8) After turning the chicken, it should be grilled for 7 to 9 minutes longer and tops have to be brushed with remaining glaze in an occasional way. (You can stop the cooking process when a thermometer reads 165 Degree Celsius)
9) This dish needs to be served with reserved glaze.
- Chicken breast halves – 4 nos. (They should skinless, boneless and the quantity of each piece needs to be around 6 ounces)
- Salt – 1/8 teaspoon and 1/2 teaspoon. (Divided)
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon.
- Spicy brown mustard – 1 teaspoon.
- Chili garlic sauce – 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce – 1 tablespoon.
- Jalapeno pepper – 3 tablespoons. (Finely chopped and seeded)
- Peach preserves – 1/2 cup.