Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
Cooking time45 min
This spicy smothered bacon cabbage recipe shows you how to make a wonderfully delicious dish in a simple way. Once you make this dish, you are going to keep on making it numerous times and the taste will take your taste buds into a highly inspiring culinary journey. It is hard to find a better flavorful side dish for any type of meal and for preparation and cooking: you just need to spend around only 30 minutes. You can make this dish in a flash and it can be served to guests with absolute pride and confidence as well.
If you are ardent lover of cabbage, this bacon cabbage recipe will easily become your favorite one and can make it in a fast manner.
1) The first thing you need to do is to take a large skillet.
2) Bacon must be added to the skillet.
3) You have to cook it until the bacon starts to become crispy.
4) Bell should be added.
5) Onion needs to be added.
6) You also have to add the spices.
7) After mixing them in the best possible way, they have to be cooked for 5 minutes. (You can stop the cooking process when the veggies become tender.
8) Then, cabbage and broth must be added and cooked for 20 minutes. (You need to make sure that the cabbage wilts and turns translucent.
9) Finally, apple cider vinegar is added and cooked 5 more minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar - 1 teaspoon.
- Garlic cloves - 3 nos. (Minced)
- Onion (Diced) - 1 no.
- Red bell pepper - 1 no. (Diced)
- Black pepper - 1/2 tablespoon.
- Onion powder - 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic powder - 1 tablespoon.
- Chicken broth - 1/2 cup.
- Bacon - 1 pack. (Sliced)
- Cabbage head - 1 no. (Shredded)