Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
Cooking time45 min
How to convert a classic dip into a wonderful pizza? This spinach and artichoke dip pizza recipe talks about how to make a super creamy and cheesy pizza that is really mouthwatering. You can make this dish within 35 minutes and the yield for this recipe is 8 servings.
1) After preheating oven to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit, a pizza pan or baking sheet must be coated in a light manner using olive oil.
2) The next step is to take a large bowl, and onion powder, garlic powder, mayonnaise, cream cheese, sour cream, spinach and artichoke hearts need to be combined in the bowl.
3) Pepper and salt have to be used for seasoning.
4) Parmesan and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese should be stirred in before setting aside.
5) The pizza must be rolled out into a 12-inch diameter round and it needs to be done on a surface that is sprinkled with cornmeal.
6) It has to be transferred to a pizza pan or baking sheet.
7) The artichoke mixture needs to be spread over the pizza in an even way.
8) The remaining mozzarella cheese should be used as toppings.
9) After placing it in the oven, baking process must be done for 15 to 20 minutes. (You can stop when the cheese melts and crust turns golden brown)
10) It can be served soon after garnishing with parsley.
- Fresh parsley leaves (Chopped) – 2 tablespoons.
- Classic pizza crust (Refrigerated) – 1 no. (13.8 ounces)
- Yellow cornmeal – 1/4 cup.
- Parmesan (Freshly grated) – 2 tablespoons.
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 cup. (Shredded and divided)
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) – to taste.
- Salt – to taste.
- Onion powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Mayonnaise – 2 tablespoons.
- Cream cheese (Whipped) – 1/2 cup.
- Sour cream – 1/2 cup.
- Baby spinach (Chopped) – 2 cups.
- Artichoke hearts – 1 Can or 14 ounces. (They should be drained and chopped)