Cooking time45 min
Many people ignore Popeye and they do not eat their spinach as well. Those people will definitely change their minds if they eat this remarkable spinach-Parm casserole dish. This recipe talks about how to create a great taste for spinach with parmesan and garlicky butter.
If you use the correct quantity of ingredients recommended in this spinach-Parm casserole recipe, you can serve it for 6 people. Total time needed to make this dish is 25 minutes and you get 239 calories from every 2/3 cup. The fat contents available are 21 grams and there is 37 milligrams cholesterol as well. The protein contents come around 10 grams as well. It can be said that this unique dish redefines the taste of spinach with the help of parmesan and garlicky butter.
1) The over has to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a stockpot.
3) 5 cups water should be brought to a boil.
4) The spinach must be added.
5) They need to be cooked covered for 1 minute (Make sure that it is just wilted).
6) It should be drained well.
7) You must take a small skillet.
8) The butter and oil should be heated over medium to low heat.
9) Garlic has to be added.
10) You must also add salt and Italian seasoning.
11) They should be cooked for 1 to 2 minutes and stop when the garlic becomes tender.
12) Take a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
13) Spinach has to be spread in the greased baking dish.
14) The better mixture has to be drizzled.
15) Cheese has to be sprinkled in.
16) It should be baked uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes and stop when the cheese becomes lightly browned.
- 1) Fresh baby spinach – 2 pounds.
- 2) Butter - 5 tablespoons.
- 3) Olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- 4) Minced garlic cloves - 3 nos.
- 5) Italian seasoning - 1 tablespoon.
- 6) Salt - 3/4 teaspoon.
- 7) Parmesan cheese - 1 cup. (It should be grated).