Spring Minestrone with Chicken Meatballs
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make a delicious soup in an uncomplicated manner? You can follow this chicken meatballs minestrone recipe to make an outstanding soup. This recipe offers a yield of 4 servings and you can make this dish within 45 minutes.
1) 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 3/4 teaspoon salt, chives, 2 minced garlic cloves, 3 tablespoon Parmesan, breadcrumbs and chicken should be mixed in a bowl.
2) Then, you have to create meatballs having 1/2-inch-diameter and you can make 28 with the quantity mentioned in this recipe.
3) Olive needs to be heated and heat needs to be kept at medium.
4) The meatballs have to be cooked for 3 minutes and you can stop when they become golden all over.
5) The next step is the process of transferring to a bow and you have to keep at a safe place.
6) Leek has to be added and cooked for 3 minutes and you have to stir often. (Make sure that the leek becomes soften)
7) Two Garlic cloves (Sliced) have to be added and cooked for 1 minute.
8) 2 cups of water need to be added. Then, broth must be added and brought to a boil.
9) Carrots and pasta should be stirred in and simmered for 8 minutes.
10) Meatballs have to be added and simmered for 3 minutes until carrots turn tender and pasta is properly cooked.
11) After adding 3 tablespoons parmesan and spinach, you have to stir well to so that both the ingredients are wilted and melted.
12) Pepper and salt have to be used for seasoning.
13) After ladling soup into bowls and basil and parmesan can be used to garnish.
- Baby spinach – 1 cup (Packed)
- Ground chicken – 6 ounces.
- Fresh breadcrumbs – 1/2 cup.
- Parmesan (Finely grated) - 6 tablespoons. (Divided and you can keep a few extra for serving
- Cloves garlic - 4 nos. (You have to slice two and mince 2)
- Chopped fresh chives – 2 tablespoons.
- Large egg - 1 no.
- Salt - To taste.
- Pepper (Freshly ground) – To taste.
- Extra virgin olive oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Leek -1 no. (You must take green and white parts and they should be made into small rounds
- Low-salt chicken broth – 5 cups.
- Pasta - 3/4 cup. (You can use Ditalini)
- Carrots - 1 cup. (They should be peeled into 1/2-inch rounds)
- Chopped fresh basil