Cooking time45 min
You can find a lot of ardent fans of salads. These dishes can be made in different ways and you also have the freedom to use various types of vegetables. There are no hard and fast rules as well. If you want to make a fresh, tasteful and beautiful salad, you can follow this spring salad recipe.
This spring salad offers you a yield of 4 to 6 servings and you have to spend only 10 minutes to make this beautiful salad.
For the salad
1) You have to take a big salad bowl and the lettuce leaves must be arranged in the bowl.
2) It should be topped with roasted asparagus, artichoke hearts, mint, dill, avocado, radish and sliced cucumbers.
For the dressing
1) All the ingredients must be combined in a small bowl and they should be whisked to blend in a proper manner.
2) The pepper and salt need to be adjusted as required.
For the final preparation
1) The dressing must be drizzled over the salad and tossed.
2) It should be seasoned using pepper and salt
3) This dish can be served immediately.
- #For the salad#
- Roasted asparagus – 12 ounces. (They have to be cut into 2-inch pieces)
- Little gem lettuce - 8 heads (On inch should be trimmed off from the bottom and you need to separate them into leaves; if you want; you can butter lettuce as well)
- Canned artichoke hearts – 8 nos. (They must be drained and halved)
- Persian cucumbers – 4 nos. (You have to slice them thinly)
- Fresh mint – 3 tablespoons. (Chopped)
- Easter radish – 1 no. (You need to slice it thinly)
- Fresh dill – 3 tablespoons. (Chopped)
- Ripe avocado - 1 no. (It must be pitted and peeled, and you have to slice it thinly as well)
- #For the lemon champagne vinaigrette#
- Kosher salt – To taste.
- Black pepper (Freshly cracked) – To taste.
- Juice – Taken from one lemon.
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup.
- Champagne vinegar – 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Finely chopped)
- Shallot – 1 no. (You need to chop it finely)