Steak Fajita Skewers
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to prepare a mind blowing summer dish? Many people think that Steak Fajita Skewers are the best option available and most importantly, you can prepare this dish in a fast manner with absolute ease and comfort. The taste is truly captivating and it can also be described as an excellent option during small parties to impress your guests. Many people have become ardent fans of this Steak Fajita Skewers recipe because you can prepare this dish in an easy manner and the total time required to make this dish comes around only 25 minutes. The preparation time is 15 minutes and with the ingredients advocated in this recipe, you can serve it for 8 people. It can be said without an iota of doubt that the taste, texture and aroma play an equally important role in making this dish immensely popular among a large number of people all around the world. First of all, grill must be preheated to medium-high.
Then, you have to skewer steak, folded tortillas, scallions and pepper.
The next step is to drizzle with olive oil.
Now, you should season with salt and pepper.
It is the time to grill
It should be turned in an occasional manner while performing the grilling process until steak becomes medium rare.
It is equally important to make sure that the vegetables turn tender and charred slightly.
This process should last around for 7 minutes.
Now, the dish is ready to serve.
- Scallions - 1 bunch. (It should be cut into thirds).
- Large bell peppers – 4 nos. (They should be cut into large pieces).
- Sirloin steak – 1 lb. (You need to cut them into large chunks).
- Small flour tortillas – 1 pack. (It should be torn into large pieces).
- Extra virgin olive oil – for drizzling purposes.
- Freshly ground black pepper – to taste.
- Skewers – 8 nos. (They need to be soaked in water for 20 minutes).
- Kosher salt – to taste.