Steak, Sweet Potato, and Blue Cheese Salad
Cooking time45 min
How to make a perfect salad that tastes great? This steak, sweet potato, and blue cheese salad recipe offers the best answer. This recipe allows you to make 4 servings and you can make this dish within 50 minutes.
1) Oven has to be preheated to 425 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) Take a big rimmed baking sheet that is lined with aluminum foil.
3) The potato rounds must be placed on this sheet.
4) One tablespoon oil has to be drizzled.
5) 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1/4 teaspoon salt should be sprinkled.
6) They have to be tossed to coat and then, the potatoes must be spread in a single layer.
7) They need to be baked for 12 to 15 minutes and you can stop the cooking process when the potatoes become browned in a light way.
8) Once it is done, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
9) 1 tablespoon oil must be used for brushing steak and the remaining pepper and one teaspoon salt should be used to rub the steak.
10) Set aside for 10 minutes.
11) A grill pan needs to be heated (medium-high) and one tablespoon oil has to be used to brush.
12) The steak should be cooked for 6 to 7 minutes per side and then, remove the steak from the pan and set aside again for 10 minutes.
13) Steak has to be cut into the slices and it has to be done across the grains.
14) Sliced steak, potatoes, blue cheese, red onion, arugula and baby greens have to be divided among four plates.
15) Remaining salt, oil, mustard and vinegar should be whisked together and then, the mixture needs to be drizzled over the salads.
- Dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon.
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 1/2 tablespoons.
- Crumbled blue cheese - 3 ounces. (3/4 cup)
- Red onion - 3/4 cup. (They have to be thinly sliced)
- Baby arugula - 4 cups.
- Mixed baby greens - 1 package. (5 ounces)
- Flank steak - 1 1/2 pounds.
- Black pepper - 1 teaspoon. (It has to be divided)
- Kosher salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons, (It should be divided)
- Olive oil - 7 tablespoons. (It must also be divided)
- Sweet potatoes - 2 nos. or 1 lb. (They must be peeled and cut into rounds with 1/4-inch thickness)