Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
Cooking time45 min
It is hard to find a person who does not love a good smoothie. Everybody loves it and wants to make it for their dear and near ones. Are you one among them? If you answer yes’, you can follow this strawberry banana smoothie bowl recipe. This wonderful recipe shows you the simple way of making an amazingly delicious smoothie that can be served with great pride.
You do not have to spend even 5 minutes for making this wonderful smoothie and if you want to have some fat, pepitas can be added. The flavor can be described as excellent and the total calories come around 292. This is a very healthy drink because the fat comes around only 11 grams.
1) The first thing you need to do is to take a blender.
2) The next step is the process of adding strawberries, almond, banana and Greek yogurt must be added to the blender.
3) All these ingredients have to be blended until they become smooth.
4) You must take a serving bowl.
5) The mixture has to be transferred to a serving bowl.
6) It has to be topped with pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
7) The extra strawberries and sliced banana should also be used as toppings.
8) The smoothie ready to serve.
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tablespoon. (They need to be toasted)
- Coconut flakes – 1 tablespoon. (The flakes must unsweetened and they have to be toasted as well)
- Frozen strawberries – 1 cup. (You have to keep some more strawberries for serving)
- Small banana – 1 no. (It should be sliced and frozen) (You can keep some more for the serving purpose)
- Unsweetened almond milk – 1/4 cup.
- Plain nonfat Greek yogurt – 1/3 cup.