Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast Roll
Cooking time45 min
This strawberry cheesecake French toast roll recipe teaches you how to make to roll that is loaded with amazing flavor. You can make 6 servings with the help of this recipe and it can be said without an iota of doubt that dish is loaded with excellent flavors.
1) Vanilla extract, powdered sugar and cream cheese should be combined in a big bowl with the help of a spatula. The mixing process needs to be done in such a manner that the mixture becomes smooth and fluffy.
2) A piece of plastic wrap must be laid out and 4 rows need to be arranged using 2 whole brioche bread pieces.
3) You have to cut 2 pieces of the bread into half and they must be added the end of each row.
4) After beating one egg in a bowl, the egg wash has to be brushed on each piece’s left side and you can exclude the farthest left pieces in every row.
5) The right edges have to be overlapped over the egg wash and pressed to adhere properly.
6) The egg wash has to be brushed along each of row of bread’s bottom and the bottom row must be excluded.
7) Top edges of each row should be overlapped over the egg wash and you have to press to properly adhere.
8) For spreading an even layer of the filling over the bread, a spatula has to be used and the strawberries have to be spread over the filling.
9) The bread needs to be rolled up with the plastic wrap.
10) The ends of the plastic must be twisted to seal and it should be kept in the freezer for one hour.
11) Cinnamon, sugar, milk and 3 eggs should be whisked together in a medium bowl.
12) The oven has to be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
13) After taking the roll from the freezer, the plastic wrap has to be removed and transferred to a baking sheet that is properly greased.
14) The cinnamon-egg mixture should be used to brush all over and it should be baked for 12 minutes (Stop when it becomes golden brown)
15) After taking out from the oven, powdered sugar needs to be dusted and then, you have to slice it before serving with a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon.
- Cream cheese - 16 oz or 455 grams.
- Eggs – 4 nos. (Divided)
- Powdered sugar - 1 cup or 160 grams. (You can keep some more for serving)
- Vanilla extract -1 teaspoon.
- Brioche bread – 10 slices.
- Strawberry - 16 oz or 455 grams. (Chopped)
- Milk – 1/3 cup.
- Granulated sugar - 2 teaspoons.
- Maple syrup – For serving.
- Powdered sugar - 50 grams (For serving purposes)