Cooking time30 min
As the majority of the individuals most probably know, gazpacho is actually a refreshing, cold raw vegetable soup which has its origins in Spain. This particular soap usually consists of cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, garlic, vinegar, bread, and salt. There are quite a few varieties of this particular recipe available depending on the area in Spain where it is prepared. Several chefs took this original recipe to another level and prepared different fruit-based recipes. One of these happens to be Strawberry Gazpacho and like everything else it has also got several versions. Here is one of them. Place the solid ingredients in a pot, and mix well after adding balsamic vinegar. Cover the pot using a lid and put it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
Remove the pot from the refrigerator and place the contents in a blender and process till smooth.
Add the remaining liquid components and whiz once again. Add some pepper and salt. Mix properly. Adjust the flavor according to your personal preference.
Lastly, pour the soup into several bowls, and garnish with chopped bell peppers, cucumbers, and strawberries. Serve without delay and enjoy it with your family members!
- #For the soup#
- 2 1/2 cups of chopped strawberries
- Half cup of chopped purple onion
- Half cup of seeded and chopped red bell pepper
- Half cup cucumber seeded, peeled and chopped
- 1 chopped clove garlic
- 1/3 teaspoon spoon chopped habanero pepper
- Half teaspoon fresh tarragon
- 3 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond seed oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (you may also use strawberry vinegar or Apple cider vinegar)
- Half cup water
- Half teaspoon pink Himalaya salt
- #For the garnish#
- 1 teaspoon chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon strawberries
- Half teaspoon chopped red bell peppers
- Sprigs of fresh tarragon