Cooking time35 min
Do you want to prepare a simple supper for yourself? You can make stuffed tomatoes. You don’t need a lot of ingredients. All you need is readily available. Let us look at the ingredients and of course the method of cooking stuffed tomatoes.
This type of dish will take 15 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes to get ready for eating. If you haven’t eaten this type of food before, you should prepare some. It is among the best type of food. It is a favorite type of food for those looking for a small supper. It will not take a lot of your time. All the required ingredients can be locally bought. This food can be enough for one or two people. If you want more, you can add more ingredients.
1. After getting all the ingredients ready, you will need to heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Slice the top of your tomatoes & set the tops aside. These tops will later serve as lids. Use a teaspoonful to scoop-out the pulp 7 juices and then place them in a bowl. You will then add all the ingredients to that bowl then season well & mix the ingredients thoroughly.
2. Spoon your mixture in to the tomatoes & place it in a small roasting tin. It must be big enough to hold them in a single layer. Take the lids and top each of them to their respective tomatoes.
3. Bake the about 35 minutes until they are tender.
- You will need six large and ripe tomatoes
- 75g long grain uncooked rice
- One clove garlic, chopped
- Three tablespoonfuls of olive oil
- One tablespoonful of thyme leaves, chopped
- Grated zest one lemon
- Two tablespoonfuls of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Two tablespoonfuls of basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoonful mint, chopped