Cooking time45 min
Do you want to make some stunningly delicious Swedish meatballs? You dont have to search anywhere else because this recipe puts forward the best way to make highly flavorful Swedish meatballs.
This Swedish meatballs recipe can be made within 90 minutes and if you use the exact amount of ingredients recommended in this recipe, you can serve for 4 to 8 people.
For making the meatballs
1) Oven needs to be preheated to 400 Degree Fahrenheit.
2) All the ingredients for the meatballs should be mixed together.
3) Then, you have to shape it into balls.
4) Once it is done, you have to place the balls on a cookie sheet.
5) They should be baked for 10 minutes and you can stop when the balls turn browned.
6) The balls have to be removed from the oven and they need to be placed on a casserole dish.
7) The oven temperature has to be turned to 350 Degree Fahrenheit.
For making the sauce
1) You have to take a bowl and all these sauce ingredients must be added to the bowl and mixed well.
2) Then, this mixture has to be combined with the meatballs placed on the casserole.
3) You need to cover it and it should be baked for one hour.
4) Keep it covered 10 minutes prior to serving.
- #For the meatballs#
- Nutmeg- 1/4 teaspoon.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Salt - 1 teaspoon.
- Onion powder - 1 teaspoon.
- Egg - 1 no.
- Breadcrumbs - 1/2 cup.
- Milk - 2/3 cup.
- 1 lb ground beef - 1 no.
- #For the sauce#
- Milk - 1/2 cup.
- Sour cream - 1/2 cup.
- Condensed cream of mushroom soup - 1 can. (The quantity must be equivalent to 10 3/4 ounces)
- Kitchen bouquet - for color.