Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
Cooking time15 min
Breakfast dishes are always an important aspect because they are the ones that offer you the energy to stay active throughout the day. How can you make a hearty and flavorful breakfast that combines different types of peppers, eggs and potatoes in a harmonious way? This sweet potato hash with eggs recipe is the way to go.
The preparation time for dish is 5 minutes and the cooking time comes around 15 minutes. This potato hash with eggs recipe helps you make 4 servings.
1) First of all, an oven-proof skillet needs to be taken.
2) Pour two teaspoons of olive oil into the skillet and it needs to be heated.
3) The next step is the process of adding onions.
4) Sweet potatoes also should be added.
5) They have to be cooked for 7 minutes approximately.
6) Cumin, pepper, salt, sausage and bell pepper need to be added at this point of time.
7) Once again, you have to cook these items for 7 minutes.
8) The ingredients have to be stirred occasionally.
9) Four eggs have to be cracked on top of the hash.
10) The skillet needs to be placed under the broiler for a few minutes. (It is being done to make sure that the eggs are cooked according to your own preference.
11) Parsley can be used to garnish and it can be served immediately as well.
- Parsley – For garnishing.
- Pepper – To taste.
- Salt – To taste.
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Cumin – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Eggs – 4 nos.
- Spicy smoked sausage (Chopped) – 1 cup.
- Yellow bell pepper (Chopped) – 1/2.
- Red bell pepper (Chopped) – 1/2
- Green bell pepper (Chopped) – 1/2
- Medium onion (Chopped) – 1 no.
- Sweet potatoes (Cubed) – 2 cups.