Tangy Chicken-Farro Bowl
Cooking time45 min
Tasty chicken dishes have always been popular among many people all around the world. This Tangy Chicken- Farro Bowl recipe talks about how to prepare a highly delicious dish in an uncomplicated manner. With the quantity of ingredients recommended in this Tangy Chicken-Farro Bowl recipe, you can serve it for four people. Take a dish.
Pour 1/4 cup vinegar
4 teaspoons sugar must be added.
You must also add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Finally, allspice should be added as well.
Combine all these ingredients really well.
Sir with a whisk.
The next step is to add cucumbers.
Let stand for 12 minutes.
Toss once again.
Then, you need to drain it.
Take a bowl.
You must combine oil, remaining 2 teaspoons sugar, Dijon, remaining one tablespoon vinegar and dry mustard in the bowl.
The next step is stirring with a whisk.
Dill must be stirred in.
You should also stir in 1/2 teaspoon water.
Based on the package directions, you have to heat farro.
Then, it should be divided among 4 bowls.
Now, the chicken, cucumbers and preserves have to be arranged over farro.
Drizzle with mustard sauce.
Finally, the remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt should be sprinkled.
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons. (It should be divided).
- Persian cucumbers – 2nos. (They must be thinly sliced).
- White vinegar – 2 tablespoons. (Divided)
- Kosher salt – 5/8 teaspoon. (It should be divided).
- Dijon mustard – 2 tablespoons.
- Ground allspice – 1/8 teaspoon.
- Sliced, skinless and boneless rotisserie chicken breasts – 2 nos. (6 ounces)
- Dry mustard – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Lingonberry preserves – 1/4 cup.
- Canola oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Precooked farro – 2 packages (8.5 ounce).
- Finley chopped fresh dill – 2 teaspoons.