Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
Cooking time45 min
Are you interested in making an easy and tasteful meal that is an ideal option for any day or night? This teriyaki chicken rice bowl is the best answer for this question. The ingredients are pretty easy to source and they can be combined to make a masterpiece dish of your own. When there are some leftovers in the refrigerator, you can add them as well. Total cooking comes under 30 minutes and it is the perfect option for a dinner on a very busy weeknight. It is always advisable to make a large batch and the leftovers can be saved for next day lunch.
Following this teriyaki chicken rice bowl recipe allows you to make 4 servings and you just need to spend 25 minutes to make this dish.
1) The first step is to take one non-stick skillet and oil should be preheated in the skillet over high heat.
2) The frozen vegetables and chicken breast must be added when the oil becomes hot.
3) The next step is to stir fry and you need to ensure that the vegetables become hot.
4) The teriyaki sauce should be added.
5) Simmer until it becomes hot.
6) Rice must be stirred in and see that everything is properly combined.
7) Then, you need to take it out from the heat and serving immediately is the best option.
- Canola oil - 2 tablespoons.
- Cooked chicken breast – 1 1/2 cups.
- Frozen peas and carrots blend – 1 cup.
- Frozen green beans - 1/2 cup.
- Cooked rice - 4 cups. (Basmati or Jasmine is a good option and it is up to your discretion to decide what type of rice to use)
- Teriyaki sauce – 1/2 cup. (You can use some more if you want and Soy Vey brand is a very good choice)