Turkey & pepper pittas
Cooking time12 min
Everybody loves making highly tasteful dishes for their kids. You might have seen a lot of recipes online offering some unique dishes for kids. Many parents make highly tasteful dishes but they may not be healthy for their kids. Do you want to learn how to make a dish that offers a perfect combination of excellent taste and highly healthy ingredients? This turkey & pepper pittas recipe makes you familiarize with such a dish and this supper snack is going offer an irresistible temptation for your kids. They are definitely going to ask you to make it time and again and it can be made with great ease and comfort.
If you follow the proper guidelines and correct quantity of ingredients mentioned in this turkey & pepper pittas recipe, you can serve it for 2 people. The preparation time needed is 15 minutes and you can cook it within 12 minutes.
1) Firstly, you have to take a wok or big frying pan.
2) Pour oil and it must be heated.
3) The chilli flakes and turkey have to be fried for 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Then, spring onions and pepper must be added.
5) All these ingredients need to be stir fried and stop when the turkey is cooked properly and peppers remain crunchy.
6) Season properly.
7) The coriander and avocado must be divided between the pitta that is halved.
8) The pepper mix and turkey have to be spooned in.
9) A dollop of soured cream must be added to each.
10) You can serve it immediately.
- Chili flakes - pinch.
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Soured cream - 2 tablespoons.
- Turkey breast streak - 200 grams. (It should be cut into strips).
- Wholemeal pitta breads - 2 no. (They must be toasted and you have to halve them to create pockets).
- Red pepper - 1 no. (It needs to be de-seeded and you must cut it into strips).
- Yellow pepper - 1 no. (It needs to de-seeded and you have to cut it into strips).
- Coriander leaves - handful.
- Spring onions - 3 nos. (They have to be trimmed and sliced).
- Avocado - 1 no. (It has to be peeled, stoned and sliced).