Turkey and Rice Vegetable Soup
Cooking time15 min
If you want to learn the most uncomplicated way of making a calculatingly delicious soup, this Turkey and rice vegetable soup recipe offers the best solution. If you follow this recipe in a strict manner, you can make 4 servings. The preparation timed needed for making this soup is only 5 minutes and you can complete the cooking process within 20 minutes as well.
1) Bacon must be browned in a large pot and the heat needs to be kept at medium level. (You should make sure that it becomes crispy and fat is rendered)
2) The bacon has to be taken out and placed on a plate that is lined with paper towel.
3) Drain all the bacon and set aside one tablespoon of bacon fat.
4) The heat has to be elevated to medium-high and ground turkey needs to be browned in the bacon fat for 3 minutes.
5) Carrots, red onion and garlic must be stirred in and seasoned with half teaspoon black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt.
6) They need to be sauteed for one minute.
7) Stock, white wine and bell pepper have to be added and they should be brought to a boil and simmered for 5 minutes.
8) Parsley and cooked rice have to stirred in and ensure that they are warmed through.
9) You can serve it with crispy bacon.
- Chopped parsley - 1 cup.
- Cooked white rice - 1 cup.
- Chicken stock - 3 cups.
- Dry white wine - 1/4 cup.
- Yellow bell pepper - 1 no. (It should be chopped)
- Black pepper - to taste. (Freshly ground)
- Kosher salt - to taste.
- Chopped carrots - 1/2 cup.
- Red onion - 1 cup. (Chopped)
- Garlic clove - 1 no. (Minced)
- Ground turkey - 1 lb.
- Bacon - 1/2 cup. (It needs to be cut into half inch pieces)