Vegetable and Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Miso Sambal
Cooking time45 min
Do you want to prepare Miso Sambal and wraps that offer fresh flavors of the vegetables? This Vegetable and Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Miso Sambal recipe provides a creamy texture of the avocado pieces and tofu slices offer a pleasant contrast to the conventional crisp vegetables. With the recommended quantity, the yield is 6 servings and each serving size is 2 wraps. The unique combination of these ingredients make this Vegetable and Tofu Lettuce Wraps with Miso Sambal dish highly delicious and the method o preparation can be described as extremely simple. First of all, you need to take a blender. Place Chile paste with garlic. Add fresh ginger. The white Miso needs to be added
Then, you have to add rice wine sugar and sugar must be added. Dark sesame oil should also be added.
All these six ingredients have to combined properly in the blender. You have to process until they become smooth.
In order to prepare the wraps, you have to divide tofu, cucumber, cilantro, avocado and peanuts in an even manner among lettuce leaves.
The next step is to drizzle each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons and Sambal.
Finally, roll up and the dish is ready to serve.
- #For Miso Sambal#
- Peeled fresh ginger – 2 tablespoons (It should be chopped)
- Chile paste with garlic like Sambal oelek – 2 tablespoons.
- Dark sesame oil – 1 1/2 teaspoons.
- Sugar – 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- Rice wine vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- White Miso (Soybean paste) – 2 tablespoons
- #For wraps#
- Cilantro sprigs – 1/2 cups.
- Boston lettuce leaves – 12 nos.
- Matchstick-cut English cucumber – 1 cup
- Avocado – 1/ 2 (It should be peeled and thinly sliced)
- Dry-roasted peanuts – 2 tablespoons (They should be chopped)
- Reduced-fat firm tofu – 1 package (The quantity should be equivalent to 12.3 ounces; they should be drained and cut into 1/ 2- inch thick strips).