Cooking time45 min
Do you want to know how to make a veggie frittata that is a perfect option for a holiday brunch? You can take this veggie frittata recipe to make an excellent dish that can be made in a simple and speedy manner. This veggie frittata allows to you make 6 servings and it can be described as a healthy dish as well.
1) The oven has to be preheated to 375 Degrees Fahrenheit.
2) The next step is to take a big skillet and olive oil needs to be drizzled.
3) The heat needs to be kept at medium level.
4) Garlic and onion must be sauteed for 4 minutes and you can stop when they become tender and fragrance comes out.
5) Sun dried tomatoes, broccoli, zucchini and bell peppers have to be added and cooked for an extra 2 minutes.
6) You have to keep it in a safe place.
7) Pepper, salt, red pepper flakes, oregano, parmesan cheese, milk and eggs should be added to a large bowl and they should be whisked together.
8) You have to keep on whisking until the mixture becomes nice and foamy.
9) The egg mixture should poured over the top of the veggies placed on the skillet and ensure that it is coated in an even manner before cooking on medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes until the bottom part is fully set. .
10) The skillet should be transferred to the oven and kept on cooking for 10 to 15 minutes. (Make sure that the edges become a bit brown and a knife should come out clean when it is inserted and taken out)
- Eggs – 6 nos.
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Garlic cloves - 2 nos. (Minced)
- Almond milk – 2 tablespoons.
- Small onion – 1 no. (It should be chopped)
- Sea salt – a pinch.
- Red bell pepper – 1/2 (You have to chop it)
- Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Green bell pepper – 1/2 (Chopped)
- Red pepper flakes – 1/4 teaspoon.
- Zucchini – 1/2 (Shredded)
- Dried oregano – 1 teaspoon.
- Broccoli florets – 1/2 cup.
- Sun dried tomatoes- 1/4 cup. (Chopped)
- Parmesan cheese – 1/4 cup.