Venetian Rolled Pizza
Cooking time45 min
Everybody loves pizza and most probably, you are not an exception. If you want to know how to make an amazingly delicious pizza, you can follow this Venetian rolled pizza recipe.
Total tome for cooking this dish is just 35 minutes and if you follow the exact guidelines and the quantity of ingredients advocated in this Venetian rolled pizza recipe, you can make 18 to 20 slices.
1) First of all, an oven rack has to be positioned in the lower 1/3 of the oven.
2) The oven must be preheated to 425 Degrees Fahrenheit.
3) The next step is to roll out the pizza dough.
4) It should be done in a lightly floured work surface and the diameter should be 12 to 14 inches and the thickness must be 1/4-inch.
5) Half of the mozzarella must be sprinkled over the dough in a careful manner.
6) Now, the prosciutto needs to be arranged in a single layer over the cheese.
7) After having done with the cheese, you have to take spinach and it should be sprinkled. .
8) The next step is to top with the remaining cheese.
9) 1 end of the circle should be taken and rolled the dough up into a cylinder that is thin in a gentle manner by folding in the ends.
10) The olive oil has to be used to brush the dough.
11) Salt needs to be used to season.
12) A parchment lined baking sheet should be taken.
13) The dough has to be placed seam side down on the baking sheet.
14) You have to bake for 25 minutes. Make sure that the top becomes golden brown.
15) Now the pizza must be allowed to cool for 10 minutes.
16) The pizza should be cut into 3/4 inch pieces with the help of a serrated knife.
17) The dish is ready to serve.
- 1) Flour – It is for the dusting purposes.
- 2) Pizza dough - 1 pound.
- 3) Shredded mozzarella cheese – 2 cups or 8 ounces.
- 4) Prosciutto – 7 ounces. (You have to cut it in a thin manner).
- 5) Torn baby spinach - 1 cup (The quantity should be equivalent to 11/2 ounces).
- 6) Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.
- 7) Kosher salt – to taste. (It is for seasoning purposes).