Watermelon Goat Cheese Salad
Cooking time45 min
Everybody makes conventional salads whenever possible. This watermelon goat cheese salad recipe makes you familiarize with how to make a delicious salad by combining watermelon and goat cheese. It is one of the most favorite warm weather salads for many people and this recipe redefines the concept of salad in many ways. This fresh and clean salad offers mouth watering flavors and it can never be described as a heavy one because of the filling. This is a dish that you can definitely try out and impress your guests. This unique combination of goat cheese and watermelon is a novel concept and it can be a real surprise for your dear and near ones. You have the freedom to customize it according to the serving size and volume.
It can be said without an iota of doubt that watermelon goat cheese salad recipe puts forward a unique method of making a wonderful salad that offers exceptional taste. You must try this out at home to enjoy the amazing flavor.
1) Fist of all, you have to a take a large tossing bowl.
2) Then, you have to add lettuce to the bowl.
3) The next step is to add watermelon.
4) The goat cheese should also be added.
5) Two tablespoons of the balsamic vinegar have to be sprinkled.
6) Now, you must toss the ingredients well.
7) You can taste it and balsamic vinegar can be further added according to your own requirements and taste preferences.
- Balsamic vinegar - 2 to 3 tablespoons.
- Goat cheese/chevre - 1 ounce. (You can use Haystack Mountain Applewood smoked goat cheese)
- Seedless watermelon - 2 to 3 cups. (It should be cubed)
- Lettuce - 8 cups. (They must be freshly washed and it is always advisable to choose a seasonal variety having excellent flavor).