Cooking time45 min
Everybody loves tasty, fun and fresh infused tequilas. You need to realize that since silver and white tequilas are not aged, they do not have any strong flavor. Another remarkable aspect is that agave tequila does not contain any additives. This watermelon-infused tequila recipe makes use of such a tequila to make a highly flavorsome beverage.
This method of approach of making this beverage is pretty simple and the rich taste is extremely appealing as well.
Watermelon - infused tequila
1) You have to take the sealable jar and it should be washed and dried.
2) Tequila and watermelon need to be added to the jar.
3) The next step is to seal the jar.
4) It should be kept at least for two days and if you can manage to sit at for one week, it is the best option. (The infusion process can occur at room temperature or in the refrigerator)
5) After having done the infusion process, you can keep the watermelon-infused tequila in the refrigerator so that it remains chilled and ready for use.
1) Watermelon tequila, frozen limeade, watermelon cubes, cointreau and crushed ice must be added to a blender.
2) You need to blend these ingredients until the mixture becomes slushy.
3) You can take out from the blender and enjoy the drink.
- #Ingredients needed for watermelon tequila#
- A sealable jar - an eight cup/four pint-mason jar is a good option.
- Watermelon - 1 no. (It should be seedless and small and, the yield must be about 2 pounds of one inch cubed watermelon)
- Silver or white, fully agave tequila - 1 bottle. (The quantity must be equivalent to 1750 ml)
- #Ingredients needed for watermelon margarita#
- Crushed ice - 1 cube.
- Cointreau - 3/4 ounce.
- Watermelon from the tequila jar - 2 cubes.
- Frozen limeade - 1 ounce.
- Watermelon tequila - 2 ounces.