Whole Wheat Banana Bread Pancakes With Chocolate Chips
Cooking time45 min
If you want to know how to make good looking grain banana bread pancakes that taste fluffy and sweet, you can follow this whole wheat banana bread pancakes with chocolate chips recipe. The total time needed for preparation and cooking comes around 15 minutes and this recipe provides an yield of 8 servings.
1) First of all, you have to take a big bowl.
2) Salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder and flour should be added in the bowl and whisked.
3) Almond milk, vanilla, egg and mashed banana should be combined in a separate bowl and you have to make sure that the mixture is smooth and properly blended.
4) The dry ingredients must be added to the wet ingredients and mixed to combine reasonably. (If you find the batter really thick, a splash more milk needs to be added)
5) A big nonstick skillet has to be coated in light manner using coconut oil or butter and it needs to be placed over medium heat.
6) The batter should be dropped by 1/4 cup onto the skillet and it must be spread with the help of a spoon.
7) 5 to 7 chocolate chips have to be added immediately to each pancake batter and cooker for 2 minutes. (You can stop when bubbles start appearing on top)
8) The cakes should be flipped and cooked for 2 minutes and they must become golden brown on the underside.
9) The skillet must be wiped clean and repeated the same process using coconut oil and the batter available.
10) The heat can be reduced after the second batch to stop burning.
- Dark chocolate chips – 1/4 cup.
- Whole wheat pastry flour – 1 cup.
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon.
- Almond milk (Unsweetened) – 1/2 cup.
- Baking powder - 2 teaspoon.
- Vanilla extract – 1 teaspoon.
- Nutmeg -1/8 teaspoon.
- Salt - 1/4 teaspoon.
- Egg – 1 no. (It needs to be slightly beaten)
- Ripe bananas (Medium) – 2 nos. (Mashed)