Cooking time45 min
It is hard to find person who does not like salads. They can be prepared using different ingredients in different ways. How to make salad that is loaded with full of flavors containing the best ingredients available? This winter salad recipe offers the best answer for this question. It is a very simple dish and it can be made in a fast manner as well. You can use this salad with grilled fish, vegetables or chicken. Four servings can be made with this winter salad recipe and you can prepare it within 10 minutes.
1) The first thing you need to do is the process of slicing the fennel into very thin strips on a length-wise.
2) Once it is done; the pieces should be transferred to a bowl.
3) The oranges have to be peeled and the white bits should be trimmed off.
4) Then, the oranges must be sliced and added to the fennel. (You have to add the juice as well)
5) Take a frying pan and the hazelnuts should be placed in the pan.
6) They need to be cooked until toasted and the heat has to be kept at a medium.
7) The watercress and hazelnuts should be added to the bowl.
8) Pepper and salt have to be used to season.
9) The dressing can be made by whisking together the honey, vinegar and oil.
10) This dressing has to be poured over the salad before tossing in a light manner.
- Small fennel bulbs – 2 nos. (They have to be trimmed)
- Oranges – 2 nos.
- Hazelnuts – 50 grams.
- Watercress – 150 grams.
- Extra virgin oil – 3 tablespoons.
- Orange juice – 2 tablespoons.
- White wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon.
- Runny honey – 2 teaspoons. (You can use 1 teaspoon agave syrup for vegans)