Zucchini Pizza Bites
Cooking time10 min
Have you eaten highly flavorsome bite sized pizzas? This zucchini pizza bites recipe discusses the step by step method of approach to make a top quality pizza. If you strictly follow the guidelines and quantity of ingredients advocated in this zucchini pizza bites recipe, you can make 24 to 36 pizza bites. The preparation time comes around 10 minutes and you can cook this dish within 10 minutes. Only 20 minutes are required for making this wonderful pizza bites and this recipe offers a fun way of using zucchini to make an amazing dish.
1) First of all, you have to take zucchini slices,
2) Oil has to be used to brush or spray olive oil on zucchini slices.
3) The next step is to take salt and pepper to season.
4) You have to grill or broil them for 1 to 2 minutes per side. (You have to stop when it becomes just tender and the sauteing process can be done in place of broil or grill)
5) Take greased baking sheet.
6) The zucchini slices have to be placed on this greased baking sheet.
7) Sauce needs to be used to top them.
8) Cheese and pepperoni must also be used to top the slices.
9) It should be broiled or 2 minutes and stop when the cheese is melted.
10) If you interested, you can sprinkle with Italian seasoning or oregano. It is an optional thing and you can decide based on your taste preferences.
11) The dish is ready to serve.
- Oregano or Italian seasoning - to taste.
- Pepperoni - 1/4 ounce. (You can use quartered full size or mini).
- Shredded Mozzarella - 1 cup.
- Marinara sauce or pizza sauce - 1/2 cup.
- Pepper - to taste.
- Salt - to taste.
- Medium sized zucchini - 2 nos. (They should be cut into slices with 1/4 inch).
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon.