Zucchini Ricotta Galette
Cooking time45 min
This zucchini ricotta galette recipe teaches you how to make a buttery and flavorful dish like a savory pie that can be made in a fast manner. This zucchini ricotta galette recipe can be made within 50 minutes.
1) Oven must be preheated to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit. A baking sheet has to be lined using a parchment paper.
2) The pie crust should be rolled up on a surface that is floured in a light manner and a ten-inch circle must be formed. It has to be placed onto the baking sheet that is prepared.
3) One egg and ricotta need to be whisked in a medium bowl. 3/4 teaspoon pepper, garlic and dill have to be whisked as well.
4) The mixture should be spread over the pie crust in an even manner and one inch of perimeter must be left uncovered.
5) Take another bowl and remaining pepper, salt and olive oil must be tossed with zucchini.The zucchini slices should be arranged over the ricotta in an even way. The dough edge has to be folded up towards the center so that the filling is partially covered.
6) Take a small bowl. One tablespoon of water with remaining egg needs to be whisked in this bowl. The egg wash should be brushed around the crust edge.
7) Parmesan must be sprinkled evenly.
8) It should be baked for 35 to 40 minutes so that the crust becomes golden brown.
9) You have to keep it at a safe place for 15 minutes to cool down.
10) Slice it before serving.
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon.
- Large zucchini – 1 no. (Thinly sliced)
- Garlic clove – 1 no. (Minced)
- Eggs – 2 nos.
- 7-ounce package pie crust – 1 no.
- Grated parmesan cheese – 1/3 cup.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Black pepper (Freshly ground) – 1 3/4 teaspoons. (Divided)
- Chopped fresh dill – 2 tablespoons.
- Ricotta cheese – 1 cup.
- All purpose flour – For work surface.